Hey, so it’s been a while, hasn’t it? While I documented my life through photos (and Instagram), I neglected this passion of mine for a while—writing, blogging and photography. This blog was a creative outlet that I started because I finished my BSc. It’s sort of fitting that I reintroduce myself to it now after completing my MSc. Haha whoops.
Well, here’s a quick life update:
- Visited home for Christmas 2019 and for my sister’s wedding;
- Worked as a working student for one semester (while taking loads of courses), and as an intern in another;
- Lived in four different cities (Aachen, Frankfurt, Karlsruhe, Paderborn) and in six different “homes”;
- Visited Düsseldorf, Köln, Amsterdam, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Hamburg, Lübeck, Stuttgart;
- Celebrated three birthdays here in Germany;
- Completed my thesis and colloquium, so I successfully finished my Master program;
- Will be starting my PhD in breast cancer research at Paris in the fall;
- I’m not single anymore;
- Fully vaccinated, and I highly suggest you to get it too (if you’re able)
Can you believe it’s already been two years? I remember first arriving in Germany, and placing myself back as a student. Now, 2 years later, I completed the program albeit with a terrible sleeping pattern and deteriorated mental health. Let me tell you, it was HARD.
2019 in photos
I remember the days when I had an overload of course work, while going to work for 20 hours a week (which was located ~2 hours away from my uni). It was brutal. It was hard work. But in the end, it paid off. I needed the money, and at the same time, I gained work experience and learned so much!
But now that I’m done my Master, I can continue this blog again, and write and photograph more! Hopefully when I start my PhD, you will also catch me writing about Paris, France, emotions, and of course, food! (But don’t crucify me if I’m not posting regularly haha)
2020 in photos
I don’t know how many people even visit my blog (let alone, read it), but that doesn’t really matter for me. This was—and always is—a passion of mine, and I hope at least one person enjoys what I put on here. So, if you’re one of the lucky few that are interested, I invite you to join me as I traverse this life of mine. But hey, I’m back 🙂